How to get to the Sands
From Gold Coast Airport
RIDE SHARE OR CAR HIRE
Coolangatta Sands Hotel is only a 5-minute drive from the Gold Coast airport. Cabs, Ubers and car-hire are available from outside the terminal
- Exit the airport via Terminal Drive. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Eastern Ave.
- Take a right to the Gold Coast Highway.
- Use the left-hand lane to continue to Coolangatta Road.
- Keep left to continue onto Musgrave Street.
- At the roundabout take the second exit to stay on Musgrave Road.
- At the next roundabout take the first exit to stay on Marine Parade. At the lights continue straight onto Mclean Street, the hotel will be on your right.
Catch the Bus
Walk 700m to Golden Four Dr at Archer Street and catch bus 700 to Tweed Heads. Exit at Mclean St at Elizabeth Park. See Translink Journey Planner for further details
Located only an hour’s drive from Brisbane, Coolangatta Sands Hotel is the perfect weekend escape. Heading straight down the M1 to Tugun Currumbin Road, you’ll continue onto Griffith Street, with the hotel located on your left.
Alternatively, public transport is available from South Brisbane bus and train terminals. See Translink Journey Planner for further details.
Book directly with us or contact our staff for competitive daily, weekly, monthly and long-term rates